[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Jul 28 19:11:03 UTC 2016

On 7/28/2016 11:38 AM, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
> my current count sites that i have pulled is over 250. when i get my new
> 'playstation' boxen, this one will become my 'local web server'. then i
> will have to figure out how to run a bot to keep it updated. ;=)

I use this script to maintain a mirror of all current mainstream
versions of centos except SRPMS (source).   my /mirror directory on this
server is both nfs shared to all my other systems, and available on my
local network via http.

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/lftp -c 'open ftp://mirrors.sonic.net && lcd /mirror && mirror
--continue --verbose=1 -x SRPMS centos'

I invoke this script nightly from crontab

$ crontab -l
30 21 * * * time ./lftp.sh