[CentOS] CentOS-7 Screen black after boot

Thu Jul 7 00:16:23 UTC 2016
Venkata Balaji N <nag1010 at gmail.com>

Hello,

I have the same problem again today with CentOS-7.

I re-installed with GNOME Desktop and also configured two VMs in it, all
was working fine and i left the system locked overnight. When i tried to
unlock the next day morning, screen only shows up black. Again, i cannot
see the GUI. I can login to the system though.

Any help would be appreciated here.

Thanks,
VB