[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

Thu Jul 28 06:05:01 UTC 2016
geo.inbox.ignored <geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com>

On 07/28/16 00:16, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 7/27/2016 9:58 PM, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>> $ sudo yum install NetworkManager-wifi
>> [sudo] password for geo:
>> Loaded plugins: aliases, changelog, fastestmirror, ovl, presto, refresh-
>>                : packagekit, security, tmprepo, verify, versionlock
>> Setting up Install Process
>>   * base: mirror.steadfast.net
>>   * epel: mirror.steadfast.net
>>   * extras: mirror.steadfast.net
>>   * updates: mirror.steadfast.net
>> extras                                                   | 3.3 kB     00:00
>> updates                                                  | 3.4 kB     00:00
>> updates/primary_db                                       | 1.3 MB     00:01
>> No package NetworkManager-wifi available.
>
> hmmm, that repository has no 32 bit RPMs.
>
> http://mirror.steadfast.net/centos/7/os/
>
> but they do exist here, http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/os/ and
> http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/updates/
>
> so you might need to tweak your /etc/yum.repos.d files a bit.

--->

will not be first time i have had to tweak repo files.

this is day is reminding me of my old saying;

   geo: why me Lord?
  Lord: why not george?
   geo: thank you anyway Lord.
  Lord: any time george.

anyway, this has been a long day after a short night of sleep.

went into kitchen to refresh my yeti mug and felt someone stepping
on my heels. turn around to see who, it was my butt dragging. 8=D

will put off getting lt back to booting 6.8 tomorrow. i have not run
'grub-mkconfg' for a few years, just hope i do not have problems
with that too.

btw, what area of western side do you roam?

--

peace out.

-+-
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.