[CentOS] CPU Compatibility Question

Thu Jun 23 20:12:38 UTC 2016
listmail <listmail at entertech.com>

It certainly could be the chipset. Specifically, it's the Intel C224 Express
PCH chip(set) on the Supermicro X10SLM+-LN4F motherboard. The Ethernet chips
are Intel i210AT controllers.

But other than the link to the upstream support site, I don't have a good
source of expected compatibility data.

Thanks,
--Bill

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 05:28:54 +0200, Walter H. wrote