[CentOS] VNC server issue- Gnome - oh no! Something has gone wrong

Wed Jun 29 12:51:17 UTC 2016
Hersh <parikhh1 at gmail.com>

Hi All,

The other thing we have noticed after booting is, screen is completely
blank. GUI is not visible on attached monitor.

We tried switching between different terminals using (Ctl+Alt+F1-12). F2-6
are showing command line terminals but, others are returning blank screen
only.

It appears that, there is some problem with GUI/gnome. Is there any way to
fix this? Please help.

Regards
Hersh