[CentOS] scp via another server

agents at meddatainc.com
Sun Jun 12 14:40:08 UTC 2016

I normally use ssh to log into a remote server, change directory and then use scp from there to copy files from another remote server to the first one.

Now the first server has been hit by continuous error correction messages from the ECC controller, all of which are corrected, and I am unable to get a command line to issue the required commands to change directory and then run scp from the other server. I have no problems, however, getting into the first server - except for being drowned by the error correction messages and the server seems to be running "fine".

Until I am able to get to the server and investigate, is it possible to accomplish the above on a single command line, thus avoiding seeing the error messages? I should add that both the first and second server are set up to accept keys and not passwords so at least I don't have to worry about that.

Thank you.