[CentOS] https and self signed

Always Learning centos at u68.u22.net
Sun Jun 19 02:32:22 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-06-18 at 19:49 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Which browser do you use? I still am in a process of finding replacement
> for Firefox (the closest is midori, it doesn't fully fill the bill for me
> though).

There is a Mozilla folk called Palemoon by some Europeans (Sweeds, I
think)  http://palemoon.org

I have not tried it.  Finding a suitable browser is difficult. I hate
the spying and privacy-breaching tactics of once-impressive free
browsers.

To use Firefox with all the spyware/privacy-breaching disabled takes
time and effort then the administration of Asus routers does not work
because of something bad in their Java scripts which, despite the
allegation of being Linux based, has Wondoze type .asp web pages.

Just want an easy life where everything works smoothly.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.