[CentOS] Centos 7 install on dual SSD disk Asus

Bachir Bachir

bachir_bac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 19:56:39 UTC 2016

 Dear all,I installed centos 7 on the second disk of my Asus laptop. The laptop i have has two SSD disks 240 G and 480G consecutively   the fist  disk (240) has already windows 10 installed on , the second disk now has Centos 7 installed on.while insalling Centos 7 i let the bootloader part and because i can see only the centos disk not the windowsWhen i turn on my pc the windows part does not boot but the linux i boot on Centos disk and it run as on normal.what would be the best way to add the windows disk so that i can boot it using the bootloader?Any help will be much  more appreciated
Thanks muchRegards