[CentOS] Guest's Additions Virtual CD

raving Joker

raving00 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 09:31:21 UTC 2016

Hello to everyone I'm a new italian member so I'm sorry if my english isn't
perfect.
I was thinking...
Why not (in CentOS 7) insert a tab in the installation phase that can
permit an automatic installation of guest's additions tools (I'm using
virtualbox, but it can be applied to other platforms with a menu), a little
system that reveals the guest addition's cd and if isn't inserted, displays
to the user a message with informations about how insert it and do the
installation automatically?

Thanks for all of people that want to reply, I know that this
virtualization platforms are in part in discordance with the ethical free
software's mindset...but why not in centos, with proper informative
messages?

Good afternoon

Raving