[CentOS] VNC server issue- Gnome - oh no! Something has gone wrong

Hersh parikhh1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:51:17 UTC 2016

Hi All,

The other thing we have noticed after booting is, screen is completely
blank. GUI is not visible on attached monitor.

We tried switching between different terminals using (Ctl+Alt+F1-12). F2-6
are showing command line terminals but, others are returning blank screen
only.

It appears that, there is some problem with GUI/gnome. Is there any way to
fix this? Please help.

Regards
Hersh