[CentOS] VNC server issue- Gnome - oh no! Something has gone wrong

Tue Jun 28 10:09:15 UTC 2016
Hersh <parikhh1 at gmail.com>

Hi,

I have been using VNC on CentOS 7 server from last couple of months and it
was running all fine till last night. Unfortunately, there was an abrupt
power failure and system got restarted.  Now, when I try to login with
VNCviwer, it thrown an error message-  "*Gnome - oh no! Something has gone
wrong "*  with a logout option. When I click on logout, I see black/dark
gray screen with 3 check boxes.

I googled to figure out a solution and tried several solutions but could
not fix the problem. Any suggestion would be very helpful.

Regards
Hersh