[CentOS] Centos 6.8 GDM possible bug: can't log into another user

Thu Jun 9 04:30:03 UTC 2016
Ashish Yadav <gwalashish at gmail.com>

Hi,

I am also using CentOS 6.8 but it was a pristine installation on my side,
in
my case everything is working fine.

You may be facing this issue due to upgrade.

--Regards
Ashishkumar S. Yadav