[CentOS] HFSPlus Question

Sat Jun 11 19:25:53 UTC 2016
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 06/07/2016 09:06 PM, Albert McCann wrote:
> Thanks for the clues from yourself and other's. I haven't had a chance
> to check things out yet, I'm still dealing with food poisoning I came
> down with after sending my question. :-(

Use the ELrepo kmod-hfsplus module.  See elrepo.org for details on how
to get the repo installed, then you can just 'yum install kmod-hfsplus'
to get started.  Use the ELrepo mailing lists for questions abut ELrepo
and the kmod-hfsplus package.

++++++++++++
[lowen at dhcp-pool108 ~]$ repoquery -qi kmod-hfsplus

Name        : kmod-hfsplus
Version     : 0.0
Release     : 2.el7.elrepo
Architecture: x86_64
Size        : 179840
Packager    : Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>
Group       : System Environment/Kernel
URL         : http://www.kernel.org/
Repository  : elrepo
Summary     : hfsplus kernel module(s)
Source      : hfsplus-kmod-0.0-2.el7.elrepo.src.rpm
Description :
This package provides the hfsplus kernel module(s) which allows the
mounting of
extended format Macintosh-formatted hard drive partitions with full
read-write access.
The file system is often called HFS+ and was introduced with MacOS 8. It
includes all
Macintosh specific filesystem data such as data forks & creator codes
and it also
has several UNIX style features such as file ownership and permissions.
It has been built for the Linux kernel using the x86_64 family of
processors.
[lowen at dhcp-pool108 ~]$