[CentOS] C5 MySQL injection attack ("Union Select")

Thu Mar 24 15:32:06 UTC 2016
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 03/24/2016 08:28 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Valeri Galtsev wrote:

>>> <snip>>
>>>
>>> Ok, do you have a link or two to info about that?
>>
>> Mark, you seemed to snip away the link to presentation on youtube :
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoFIohBSM4
>>
> Oh. I really dislike videos of people explaining something I could read,
> if they'd just typed it up.... (I mean the author, not you). But I suppose
> I'll watch it.

I'm with you there. It is getting worse because people are trying to
monetize it with the ads that YouTube plays first.

But you can't scan it, easily move back when you need to, etc.

I wish more online help and tutorials were text like they use to be.