[CentOS] Can anyone compile mtr source RPM on CentOS 6.7?

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:38:03 UTC 2016

On 8 Mar 2016 00:51, "Digimer" <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:

> I'm not surprised, given that it is in the repo. That's why I was asking
> if anyone tried building it themselves and, if so, did they have the
> same issue as I describe below?
>
> Alternatively, any tips/advice on solving my build issue would be helpful.

1) please don't top post

2) given it builds fine in mock and that's the best way of providing the
clean reproducible environment to build anything perhaps you'd get better
feedback and tips (beyond the sensible "use mock") if you provided details
on what you are actually trying to accomplish? Your actual end goal?