[CentOS] [OT] security bug with firefox and add-on

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 9 23:30:57 UTC 2016

<<<>>>

--

as it now stands with firefox 38.7.0, bug is still there.

because of what is happening, it _is_ the add-on.

checked mozilla site to see who author is. he is a mozilla program
developer. which does not surprise me.

after giving much thought to bug and what could result, i am sending
notice to RHEL, mozilla and CVE.

if bug is not fixed within a very few days, i just might inform some
of the computer news people and just for fun of it, Homeland Security.

why Homeland Security? simple, there are most likely a lot of .gov
officials using firefox on their oos computers. and we all know how
easy it is to get into oos. ((GBWG))

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.