[CentOS] Openshot 2.x (beta) on C7??

Fred Smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Mar 10 18:07:02 UTC 2016

I'm interested in trying out the new OpenShot beta (2.06) on CentOS 7.
Openshot requires Python3.

so I look at available packages where I find a bunchof python3 packages
as well as python34 packages.

I'm assuming that python34 is version 3.4 of python, while python3 is some
other 3.x version.

Can anyone here explain to me what are the differences, any compatibility
across these versions, and how to tell which I need for OpenShot?

Thanks in adva ce!

Fred
                        The Lord is like a strong tower.