[CentOS] C7 + UEFI + GPT + RAID1

Alessandro Baggi alessandro.baggi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:04:01 UTC 2016

Hi there,
after installing C7, on fist boot I get this messages:

failure reading sector 0xfc from 'hd2'
failure reading sector 0xe0 from 'hd2'
failure reading sector 0x0  from 'hd2'

Press any key to continue

Entering in grub menu, and typing ls, I get info for hd0 hd1 but not hd2.
hd2 in my case is dvd-rom. Once disconnected there are no errors.

How I can solve this problem with cd-rom?

THanks in advance