[CentOS] IPSec multiple VPN setups

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Mon Mar 21 21:07:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 18:23 +0000, Glenn Pierce wrote:

> I asked about upgrading once and got no reply. Does anyone have
>  experience of having a hosted centos upgraded on a virtual server.
>  Would you usually have to pay for a transition instance ?

I have several Centos VPSs in several countries around the world.
Naturally I don't have FTP preferring to use SSH, SCP, non-standard
ports and restricted to specific incoming individual IPs.

All run C 6.7 except one on C 5.11, which I am about to upgrade (its
difficult because so much is on that machine and I don't want any
downtime).

Dump your out-of-date C5. C6 is not very different. Everything I run on
C5 also runs smoothly on C6.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.