[CentOS] Centos in the Browser string ?

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Thu Mar 31 09:47:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, 2016-03-31 at 05:59 +0000, Sorin Srbu wrote:

> [...]

I don't know.

I successfully, in about:config, created an variable
'general.useragent.override' with a value 'Mozilla/5.0'

Then Youtube refused to play videos in full-screen. Google, the owner of
Youtube, stated either my browser did not support full screen or the
video creator had blocked the video being played in full-screen.

Deleted the variable and Youtube videos again seen in full-screen.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.