[CentOS] 6.7 netinstall fails at insert cd to continue

Sun Mar 6 23:12:24 UTC 2016
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

<<>>

--

interesting.

would you presume that something like this might run?

  yum-shell install < pkg-list.file

--

aware if use/purpose of netinstall. as stated, used netinstall on
laptop with 6.5 without problems.

may have been because it only has 1 cd/dvd drive and 3 usb ports.
where as desktop has 1 sata cd/dvd and 7 usb ports with 1 cd/dvd
at port 7.

thanks for replying.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.