[CentOS] 6.7 netinstall fails at insert cd to continue

Mon Mar 7 04:16:49 UTC 2016
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

<<>>

--

now that i think about it, it was fedora liveusb-creator usb that worked
on laptop. my recall has not been up to norm these last few days. :-(

--

aware. now i am wondering just how i got it installed with netinstall.
right now, i am still wore out, oxyc out, chemo-brain, my thinking may

--

centos devs are a little slow with some things, but quick on others. for
sure, if it is a security risk, they get on top of them and 'out the door'.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.