[CentOS] Centos in the Browser string ?

Thu Mar 24 15:56:24 UTC 2016
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

--

aware of panopticlick.

if you have a file in profile directory, add this to it. if not,
create file and paste this in it.

  //set user agent to blank
  user_pref("general.useragent.override", " ");

what makes you get a unique rating is that you report no agent. only
info any site will know about you is your ip address.

if you want to hide that, use a proxy server. ((GBWG))

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.