[CentOS] Fail to load kernel module ipmi_si on CentOS-6

Sat May 28 06:58:26 UTC 2016
Frank Yu <flyxiaoyu at gmail.com>

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for your help. Finally I enter into the machine lab and find the there is no IPMI supported on my host, and it support DCMI.
I install DCMI module and solve the problem

Thanks