[CentOS] C6 Firefox 45.1 segmentation faults

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Mon May 2 20:13:31 UTC 2016

I think this site is always failing. It has an embedded video.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/free-association-podcast-much-toronto-raptors-fear-miami-heats-dwayne-wade-hassan-whiteside-joe-johnson/

I tried looking at the output of

strace firefox > fferrors.txt 2>&1

grep ENOENT fferrors.txt

hope that helps

Note: I also have ffmpeg with nux's repo installed