[CentOS] CentOS 7.2 Installation - Anaconda Installer Security Policy Configuration

Michael Duvall

michael.duvall at ccur.com
Mon May 9 20:04:14 UTC 2016

The Anaconda installer now provides a "Security Policy", although
selecting any of the available profiles does not seem to have much
effect on the overall installation.  Has anyone here had any success
with using the kickstart file that is installed when "Pre-release Draft
STIG for CentOS Linux 7 Server" profile is selected?  The upstream
vendor's security guide doesn't seem to offer much guidance.  All
accounts of trials and tribulations are appreciated.  My goal is to
install/verify (or as close as I can get to it) a STIG compliant CentOS
7.2 distribution.

Thanks!
Michael Duvall