[CentOS] Slow RAID Check/high %iowait during check after updgrade from CentOS 6.5 -> CentOS 7.2

Kelly Lesperance klesperance at blackberry.com
Wed May 25 20:03:25 UTC 2016

LSI/Avago’s web pages don’t have any downloads for the SAS2308, so I think I’m out of luck wrt MegaRAID.

Bounced the node, confirmed MPT Firmware 15.10.09.00-IT.
HP Driver is v 15.10.04.00.

Both are the latest from HP.

Unsure why, but the module itself reports version 20.100.00.00:

[root at r1k1 sys] # cat module/mpt2sas/version
20.100.00.00