[CentOS] Slow RAID Check/high %iowait during check after updgrade from CentOS 6.5 -> CentOS 7.2

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed May 25 20:40:36 UTC 2016

Kelly Lesperance wrote:
> Already done – they’re not being very helpful, as we don’t have a support
> contract, just standard warranty.

Right. We get support for five years, but then we keep things well past
that, we don't get rid of them till they're dying. (Don't talk to me about
"wasting tax dollars")

And I don't care for HP "support", they don't want to give you *anything*
unless you're paying for support. The only ones worse are
       a) none of the above, and
       b) Sun/Oracle (I refer to dealing with their "tech support" as
self-abuse)

          mark