[CentOS] what multimedia framework does Centos use

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Sun May 29 04:11:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multimedia_framework

There are many popular types of multimedia framework, such as gstreamer and directshow. I want to make transcoding program in centos 6.7 which is installed in a server. ffmpeg is used as the core of transcoding program. And I should choose one multimedia framework to do software development. Which framework is best suitable for transcoding application in centos 6.7?

Thanks!