[CentOS] Little update on my private server

Tue May 17 19:06:01 UTC 2016
Andreas Benzler <andreas at benzlerweb.de>

Hello Nux,

in the mean while I update straight forward my repo for tests in case of
multimedia.

- ffmpeg 2.8.7 (I know ffmpeg 3 is there, but can break multimedia
everywhere - must take a look).
- x264-debuginfo-0.148-1.20160118git5c65704
- libdvdnav 5.0.3
- libdvdread 5.0.3
- libdvdcss 1.4

rebuilt my vlc, mplayer & gstreamer-plugins-ugly against this libraries.

Everything works well. Got in mind upgrade x264 can effect handbrake and
xine in your repo.

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/gstreamer/SRPM/

Everything can be found here.

I don't know if your are interested, but you can find
makemkv 1.9.10 with a little new structur:

makemkv-common (libraries in /usr/bin/lib64)
makemkv-bin    (need for vlc or xmbc /kodi) to play crypted blu ray)
makemkv-oss    the qt application

vlc 2.2.3 can be compile straight forward.

xmbc & kodi if you like (take a look at the specs):
	xmbc 13.2 , old but worked here good
	kodi 16.1 more depends
	both versions work with xbmc.plugin.makemkvbluray.zip

blu ray - 0.9.2
libaacs 0.8.1 (not needed by me, because i use makemkv - the only one
wiche works for me)

Everthing can be found at

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/media/SRPM/

Wine-dev 1.9.10 compiled but not tested.

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/wine/x86_64/

beside i compiled gimp 2.8.16 (needs elrepo) because i integrate
help-browser.

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/7/other/SRPMS/

Netbeans 8.1 (full package - Oracle-Jdk1.8-92-1), because netbeans
works best with oracle java.

http://centos.cms4all.org/centos/java/SRPMS/

I'm not crazy, I work on my machine with long term security fixes :-)

What I'm doing: Watch Video private develop java, php, with databases.
Main Job fixes windows machines. Server tasks on Windows & Linux. Linux
since 1999 started with Slackware.

Sincerely

Andy
PS: Laptop uptime over 2 days know .. isn't it stable.