[CentOS] bareos on CentOS 6

Tue May 17 19:48:06 UTC 2016

Hi, folks,

   I'm hoping *someone* here has worked a bit with bareos. I've tried
posting to the google groups for it... and haven't even had one person
view my post....

   It was working fine, backing up windows boxes for months. Then, about a
week ago, the server got a regular yum update, and rebooted... and it's
broken. A job will start... and just keep running forever (as in, over
the weekend) and never end; normally, they were all done in a few
hours.

   I stopped bareos-dir, then -fd, then -sd, restarted, no joy. Then I
tried shutting them all down, and service restart postgres, and *then*
starting up -sd, -fd and -dir. I was starting them manually Friday, and
they'd run and finish. But the nightly b/u, a job started... and was
still running yesterday.

   Anyone have any ideas?

           mark