[CentOS] C6 Firefox 45.1 segmentation faults

Tue May 3 16:34:43 UTC 2016

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 12:11 AM, Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro> wrote:

Ummm, NO. NOT the latter, under any circumstance... or hadn't you missed
the huge announcements that Apple would no longer support quicktime, and
every organization, at least here in the States, and all the trade press,
are saying uninstall quicktime yesterday!!!

And yes, we have been told to make it go away here at work... and I work
for a US federal gov't agency (civilian sector).

        mark