[CentOS] C6 Firefox 45.1 segmentation faults

Tue May 3 17:25:29 UTC 2016
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Akemi,

Noted, thanks. I am trying to rebuild all packages which require ffmpeg.
Already hit problems with gstreamer-ffmpeg, had to give up and resort to using its internal ffmpeg.

I'll let you guys know when stuff is ready so we can test.

Nux!
www.nux.ro