[CentOS] Firefox 45.1.0 stability

Fri May 6 20:32:18 UTC 2016
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

Guys if you are using my repo on CentOS 6 then the new Firefox might not like the old ffmpeg I ship.

There is new and apparently working stuff in my testing repo; try to upgrade and see if that solves the problem.
Feedback welcome so I can move the testing packages in the main repo sooner, rather than later.

yum --enablerepo=nux-dextop-testing update ffmpeg

Nux!
www.nux.ro