[CentOS] access denied from windows changing security setting when i use a folder connected to a fake drive made with dd

Sun May 8 19:09:35 UTC 2016
nikos sarantopoulos <nsarantopoulos68 at gmail.com>

i join windows workstations from the computer with the properties and
switching it to a domain giving after the credentials of the Administrator
and the password of the Administrator to join the active directory domain