[CentOS] Unexpected behavior of 'yum group list' and 'yum group install'

Wed May 11 08:15:11 UTC 2016
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 11/05/2016 09:37, Nicolas Kovacs a écrit :
> 9. As you can guess, the expected behavior was for Yum to *not* display
> the "Core" and "Base" groups as "Installed Groups" as soon as there was
> some stuff (if not downright all packages from the group) missing.
>
> Any suggestions on this?

I'll answer this myself, since I just found the solution.

# yum group mark remove "Core"
# yum group mark remove "Base"

Follow-up question on this. Is there a way to 'group mark remove' all
package groups in one go? I checked for wildcards, but couldn't find
anything.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat