[CentOS] Openssl vulnerability

Thu May 12 08:28:08 UTC 2016
aswathi.ok at accenture.com <aswathi.ok at accenture.com>

Hi Team,

I have a centos 7 running server with openssl version openssl-1.0.1e-51.el7_2.4.x86_64, I have received a set of vulnerability from security team, can anyone tell me as per below CVE do I need to update my openssl version to 1.0.1t? Or the current version which we have is safe.

CVE-2016-0701, CVE-2015-3197

CVE-2015-4000

CVE-2015-0204

CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0293, CVE-2015-0209, CVE-2015-0288

CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2014-8176

Thanks
Aswathi

www.accenture.com