[CentOS] Display boot menu with GRUB_TIMEOUT=0?

Thu May 12 18:03:35 UTC 2016
g <geleem at bellsouth.net>

On 05/12/2016 04:20 AM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On my minimal installation of CentOS 7, here's what I have in
> /etc/default/grub:
>
> GRUB_TIMEOUT=0

===>

if you have 0 cents, you have 0.00 cents, ie, no money.

if you have 0 centos grub timeout, you have no timeout.

change =0 to =1, then you have 1 timeout wait.

what? it worked with 6.x? that was 6.x, you are now using 7.x.

--

peace out.

--
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.