[CentOS] Black screen after install / Centos 7.2

Mon May 16 13:36:26 UTC 2016
Earl A Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>

On 16 May 2016 12:13, "Oliver Zemann" <oliver.zemann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i just installed CentOS 7.2 on my little "server" but i get a black
screen during boot. It is a Asrock Am1h-itx mainboard with an AMD 5350 CPU
(onboard graphic).
> I created a raid 6 but i dont think thats the problem, as the boot
process goes pretty far. I would even say its going until X should start,
but it is a server install, so i guess there is no X.
> Can someone tell me what could i do to get more information? Is there
some kind of nomodeset param available for the grub cmd line param which i
could try?