[CentOS] CentOS 6.8 Apache-2.2.15-53 re-write question

Sat May 28 20:08:00 UTC 2016
Paul R. Ganci <ganci at nurdog.com>

On 05/28/2016 01:35 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am 28.05.2016 um 21:03 schrieb Paul R. Ganci:
>> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 31 of
>> /etc/httpd/conf.d/olddomain.conf:
>> RewriteCond: bad argument line '%{REQUEST_URI}!^/test/
>
> You missed a whitespace between the server variable %{REUQEST_URI} and
> the value you test against. In both cases you did. And you probly want
> a trailing [OR] parameter. See
>
> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#rewritecond
I did the suggested changes and indeed the syntax error goes away but
the code does not work. The redirection takes place for all the pages
even for those specified in the RewriteCond lines. My immediate syntax
error problem is solved. It is funny how I stared at these lines for
what seemed like eons and my mind fixed the immediate problem.

Thanks for your help,  Alexander.  I will take another look at what I
did and see if I can't find what else is wrong.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)
Cell: (303)257-5208