[CentOS] latest documentation of OpenStack for CentOS7

FrancisM francis at mytechrepublic.com
Wed Nov 2 13:34:59 UTC 2016

Dear Gianluca,

Thanks for sharing this information it will take my whole week again to
read the architecture and to understand it. By the way is it recommended to
run the OpenStack on top of ESXi6 for testing purpose? When I provision the
CentOS VMs for this test I append this line 'vhv.enable=true' inside the
.vmx file to support Nested-Environment inside my ESXi6

Its my first time to install and configure OpenStack so I'm wondering if I
will hit some limitation in my VM environment if I setup this inside of VMs
running in CentOS7.2

~The future has many paths - choose wisely.. ./StarWars:CloneWars
~If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are..
./Master Shifu