[CentOS] Thunderbird vs. Evolution vs. OwnCloud

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Nov 3 07:41:58 UTC 2016

I use Thunderbird exclusively on my linux-systems.
I also feel the Lightning-addin for calendars in T-bird needs "some" work to
be usable.

While I don't use my Owncloud for mail, only used as a cloud storage, I have
however used Evolution. In that context Evolution with CentOS sucks. It's just
plain ugly and not a bit intuitive IMHO.

My workaround is to just connect to my calendars (Google Calendar) with a web
browser.

YMMV of course.

--
//Sorin