[CentOS] Need help getting two NICs to work on CentOS 7

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 15:55:24 UTC 2016

On 11/15/2016 06:07 AM, Sean Son wrote:
> I have no network connectivity even
> when I restart the network service.  Should I reenable NetworkManager now?

Yeah, the switch is just a test to see if the problem is specific to
NetworkManager.  It seems that you have other problems as well.

Before you do that, post the output of the following:

ip route show

ip route show table 300

ip route show table 301

ip rule show

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/rule-eth0

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth1

cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/rule-eth1