[CentOS] New laptop recomendation

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Nov 23 01:07:31 UTC 2016

On 11/22/2016 3:50 PM, Dr. Mikeal Hughes wrote:
> When you go to the Dell Linux site and choose shop now you are taken to a page featuring Windows 10 machines.

[OT rant]

a pet peeve...   webpile redesigns that mess everything up.

I was looking for info on the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) website
last night, and they'd totally redone the entire mess, it was all slick
and web 3.0-ish, and full of glowing PR material, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
ON THE THOUSANDS OF LOCATIONS BLM MANAGES.

could have been a brochure for a vaporware company for all the useful
info I found.     I don't want to tweet or 'like' crap, I wanted to find
out about a specific region they manage, and all the old links to this
info were broken.