[CentOS] Thunderbird vs. Evolution vs. OwnCloud

Thu Nov 3 09:33:13 UTC 2016
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 11/03/2016 02:28 AM, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]

Just use MATE - where it isn't even an issue (MATE is a fork of Gnome 2
and is in EPEL)

yum groupinstall "MATE Desktop"

Then at the login screen, you select MATE as your desktop environment.
There's a gear or some similar icon on the login screen that lets you
pick the desktop for the login, and it remembers what you picked the
next time you login.