[CentOS] CentOS 6.3 packages updates options without upgrading.

Tue Nov 8 04:53:16 UTC 2016
Dipal Bhatt <dipal.bhatt at gmail.com>

Thanks Frank and all.
Understood, but unfortunately, updating to latest version of CentOs 6 is
not the option in this specific situation, in stead, we are taking a look
into options of updating only hand picked packages on Centos 6.3 to
latest.  Any other guidance is welcome and appreciated.