[CentOS] CentOS 6.3 packages updates options without upgrading.

Tue Nov 8 06:14:39 UTC 2016
Dipal Bhatt <dipal.bhatt at gmail.com>

Thanks very much, understood.  so, it seems, upgrading selected packages is
probably going to be fine except where the compatibility matters where it
would break all kinds of things.  Something of such nature of request would
need to be internally tested by simply updating the selected packages, test
the applications previously running on 6.3 w/ these few selected 6.8
packages updates.  It seems, the answer is to try and see whether works or
breaks.  of course, currently, no way to update system properly to latest,
hence further inquiries.  Really appreciated some helpful pointers. Thanks
kindly.