[CentOS] CentOS 6, Apache 2.2.15 and SNI? Solved ...

Mon Nov 21 18:40:24 UTC 2016
Walter H. <Walter.H at mathemainzel.info>

It is solved, I don't know why but
SNI works only with hosts that are
declared with ServerName
and not with ServerAlias

so I did the following ...

I made an include file that contained everything of the virtualhost
except the ServerAdmin and ServerName declarations
and did this:

<VirtualHost ipaddr:443>
ServerAdmin webmaster at domain#.com
ServerName vhost.domain#.com:443
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/vhost-ssldom#-box.incl
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost ipaddr:443>
ServerAdmin webmaster at domain#.com
ServerName box.domain#.com:443
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/vhost-ssldom#-box.incl
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost ipaddr:443>
ServerAdmin webmaster at domain#.com
ServerName calcbox.domain#.com:443
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/vhost-ssldom#-box.incl
</VirtualHost>

Greetings,
Walter