[CentOS] Recent updates for CentOS7?

Fri Nov 25 15:12:44 UTC 2016
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 11/25/2016 07:04 AM, Albert McCann wrote:
> [...]

Correct.  All the new RPMs that will make up the 7.3.1611 os/ tree (that
is, the rebuild of the sources for what was on the RHEL 7.3 isos ..
prior to updates) is released into CR.

Some things missing are Anaconda (we almost always need to modify that
when we create our ISOs and build the full 7.3.1611 OS tree and install
ISOs), centos-release (will be in the main tree), and the
libreport/sos/abrt RPMs to automate bug reports (because they need
significant work).

I plan on doing all the updates (already built .. but still in testing)
that RH as released source code for into CR later today.

Then we will commence work on the OS tree and ISOs.  Historically, this
takes 10-21 days for the full tree and ISOs .. but except for the
exceptions listed above, all the packages will be in CR.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes