[CentOS] Virtualization Networking

Tue Oct 4 23:19:59 UTC 2016
TE Dukes <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

The host is 6.8, the guest is 7.x. I read somewhere in one of the 6.8
Virtualization guides to turn it off to use a bridge. That may be outdated
now.

On the other hand, I setup a bridge just now and its working!! YEAH!!!!!

I can access the guest from the LAN. Will know tomorrow if I can access it
from work.

The only problem is the virt manager I'm using is VirtualBox.

I'm just guessing but I probably can't run the CentOS virt mangaer with
VirtualBox. I got errors trying to do so unless I unloaded some kvm kernel
modules.

I really appreciate everyone's help and patience.

Thomas E Dukes